So, what is a 6 year old Karina like?
- She is good at making Baby D laugh. Loves to carry him and will hug and kiss him goodnight every night.
- Good at reading.
- Is very helpful IF she wants to be
- She is very tall (that's what people say) -- 4 ft
- Barbie fan
- Wants to be a police when she grows up (in case her postman brother turns bad, she can put him in jail. Aiyoh!)
- Loves to cycle and have lots of energy to spend outdoors.
- Talks and scolds like her mother. Sometimes you'd think she was the mother. Hahaha.
If you want to make your own birthday cake and frost it, here is an icing recipe that worked for me:
3 cups powdered sugar
1/3 cup butter
1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
2 tbs milk
I'm no pro at cake decoration like Mama Min, but my children are also easy to please. This time, I chose an orange color icing which actually makes the cake look bright and nice. Got some waffle flowers for easy deco.
- I don't have to ice the sides.
- Easy to store the cake after eating.