Tuesday, October 06, 2015

Free Digital Scrapbook Page

This week's free digital scrapbook page at MyMemories is so cute. Just need to add your photos. Design all done for you. I already downloaded my copy.
Hope you like it too.

Click here to claim your copy.

This particular one only available until 11 Oct 2015. After that they will offer a different freebie. But you can use the same link as above to access it.

digital scrapbook page

p.s. I find MyMemories suite very easy to use. I use it not only for digital scrapbooking but also for making posters, handouts and quote graphics. Check it out.

p.s.s. To get a nice discount when you purchase the software, use this special code I have for you: STMMMS86598

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't go without saying something. I would love to read your comments. BUT no junk comments please.