- Cooked rice
- Chicken nuggets
- Sausages (Americans call it hot dogs)
- Crab sticks
- Mixed vegetables (peas, carrots and corn that you normally find in the frozen section of the supermarkets). Sometimes instead of using mixed vegetables, I use long beans. You can substitute with other vegetables of your choice.
HOW TO COOK:
- Fry chicken nuggets. Then cut into strips. Put aside.
- Cook the sausages. Cut into slices. (Or you can cut them first before frying). Put aside.
- Boil the crab sticks until cooked. Cut into smaller bites. Put aside.
- Saute the mixed vegetables with garlic. Add some soy sauce, sugar and chicken stock. Put aside.
- Now mix all the cooked ingredients above with your cooked rice. Mix it up nice and good. Add more soy sauce and salt to taste.
Easy and good to eat. A Bon Appetit!
For more help in planning family meals, click my affiliate links below.