Cooked this dish of minced pork balls in sweet and sour sauce the other day and it was a hit with my family. If you would like to try it out, here is the recipe.
- Marinate your mince pork with salt, sugar, soy sauce, oyster sauce (and if you have, chicken marinate too). Let it sit at least for 1/2 hour.
- Add about 1 tbs cornstarch so the meat will stick when you roll them into balls.
- After rolling them into balls, fry in oil till cooked. Put your cooked meatballs aside.
- Saute the vegetables with garlic. Fry till cooked. Add in the sweet and sour sauce.
- 3tbs honey
- 2 tbs sugar
- 2 tbs ketchup
- 1 tbs distilled vinegar
- (Optional - Lea and Perrins Worcestershire sauce)
Mix the pork balls with the veges and sauce. Mix till everything is nicely coated. Dish out and serve.