Well, am I really a supermummy? I think we all are in our own ways.
How about an Amazing Blogger? Well, not as amazing as some other mommies but I'm trying my best. I share my experiences and hope it enriches someone. Of course I am also trying to make some pocket money online. But until I get a 4 figure check in my mailbox every month, I'm still short of Amazing!
Anyway, let me just list a few things about me (related to supermummy) so you know who you are voting for:
- Have 3 children and all delivered without anesthetics. Ouch!
- Breastfed all 3 (for 1-2+ years) coz' didn't want to spend extra money on formula milk. Oh, and of course breastmilk is best! Hahahah.
- Still moping wee-wee off the floor.
- I'm very thankful if I only have 1 basket of laundry to do a day.
- I'm an advocate of child labor - what I mean is I make my children do house chores.
- A strong believer that we should constantly read books to our children.
- Gave up my good golfing track record to raise this family BUT I don't regret it. I'm waiting to join the senior tour. Hahahah.
- I can breastfeed a baby, stop WWIII (it feels like that when siblings start to squabble) and blog at the same time. I'm sure you can do this too. Its just something every mother is equipped with. After that we need to give ourselves a break so we don't succumb to mental breakdown.
- I hide from my kids when I eat ice-cream, sweets and other junk foods. We're not suppose to let them eat too much of these unhealthy foods right?
Ok, so that's a little about me. And because I know you're going to vote for me (heheheh), I'm giving you a heartfelt "thank you" gift. It's a free e-book called "HEALTHY SNACK AND MEAL IDEAS FOR YOUR WHOLE FAMILY". Just click on the title to open the file up or right click and select "save target as" to put it straight into your hard drive.
This free-ebook is only available until the 30th April, which is also the date the voting ends.
VOTE FOR ME!
CLICK ON THE BANNER!