Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Easy Hot Dog Buns For School or Snack

One of my friends shared with me this fried hot dog bun after church and it was really yummy. My kids tell me that they sell it at the school canteen too (RM1 each). It is so easy to make and the kids love it. If you're out of ideas on what to pack for your kid's recess time, this is something to consider.


 All you need is bread, hotdogs and a rolling pin. Just put the hotdogs (here we call them sausages) in boiling water to cook.
 

Use the rolling pin to flatten the bread. Place a hotdog on top of it and roll it up. 


Fry it in oil. Make sure the oil is not too hot as it can get burned really fast. Add ketchup, chilli sauce or mayonnaise. Its also yummy just eating it plain.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't go without saying something. I would love to read your comments. BUT no junk comments please.