Saturday, October 14, 2006

Uneducated Mosquitoes

My son just had his bath but still had mosquitoes biting him. This is his logic:

DS: Mommy, you know why the mosquitoes are biting me?
Mommy: Why?
DS: Because they THINK I am dirty but I am clean.
Mommy: Yeah, dumb mosquitoes. Don't know how to tell the difference between clean and dirty.
DS: Yes, I must give them work to do. (Meaning they have to study). They have to circle which one is dirty and which one is clean. When they get it right, I will give them a sticker. (The work my son does usually involves circling the correct answer. He gets stickers when the work is completed).
Mommy: So you are going to be their teacher.
DS: Yes, they musn't play.

:)

7 comments:

  1. I love your blog! Your stories about the kids are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! So cute! But don't they bite becoz of sweat? That means, your boy's sweat is very tasty! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this explanation better than any other I've ever heard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Angel.

    Hi Mott,
    That's just it. He just took a bath so no sweat and yet they still bite.

    Hi Anna,
    Glad you like it. I thought it was very original. But that's how kids think. So innocent and so entertaining at times.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is pretty adorable. I so enjoy our Okapis' (3.5 yr old twins) logic as well. What a cute story. Uneducated mosquitos {shaking head}

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Think that's so cute!kids come up with the cutest things to say when they're little.But when they get older.....


    http://wwwicescreamandscreamingchildren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi jgs,
    Twins! So you get twice the fun huh?

    Hi jen,
    Yeah, so better enjoy them when they are still saying cute things right? Hahahah.

    ReplyDelete

Don't go without saying something. I would love to read your comments. BUT no junk comments please.