Friday, February 26, 2010

The Wrong Way To Protect Your House

DH decided to net up the gate so we could let our rabbit roam free. When I looked out to see what the rabbit was doing, I saw her at the gate, looking out very intently. I thought, "Wow, we have a guard rabbit."

But then DH told me to take a closer look. Actually, she was keeping an eye on the cat outside. I wonder what the cat was thinking? And I wonder what the rabbit was thinking?

Cat: What long ears you have? And where's your tail? Can you meow? You walk funny.
Rabbit: Have you never seen a rabbit before? And no you can't come in. This is my territory.

2 comments:

  1. Come to think of it, rabbits seldom have the chance to interact with cats, and vice versa! Good observation!

    ReplyDelete

Don't go without saying something. I would love to read your comments. BUT no junk comments please.