- Broccoli, carrots and button mushroom
- Egg Fu Yong - scrambled eggs with chives ("ku chai"), sliced chinese mushroom, diced roast pork ("siew yok"), and spring onions
- Egg toufu with minced pork mixed with water chestnut and sliced shiitake mushroom. Spring onion as garnishing.
- Brinjal (a.k.a. eggplant) with fried shrimp and chilli.
- Baked beans (coz' it was expiring).
Friday, January 14, 2011
Just sharing what I prepared for lunch today. I know it is tough to figure out what to cook for the family everyday. Hope this will give you some inspiration.
Labels: cooking and baking