There are so many ways to cook fried rice. Yesterday, I did pineapple fried rice. Thought I'd share the simple recipe with you.
- Chicken breast (marinate with salt, pepper and a little soy sauce)
- French beans (sliced thin)
- Carrot (cut into strips)
- Garlic (sliced or chopped finely)
- Pineapple (cubed)
- Cooked rice
- Kaffir lime leaves and basil leaves (4-5 leaves, not too much. You just want the aroma; You don't want it to be too overpowering. Cut into strips.)
- Eggs (beaten)
- With a little bit of cooking oil, stir fry the chicken breast. Put aside when chicken is cooked.
- Add a little more cooking oil, then add the garlic.
- When garlic is just turning golden brown, add carrots and french beans.
- Add in some oyster sauce.
- When carrots and french beans are cooked, make a little hole in the center of your wok and pour in the eggs.
- Scramble the eggs, then add the pineapple cubes.
- Stir fry for a few minutes before adding the cooked rice.
- Add in soy sauce, salt and dark soy sauce.
- Just before turning off the fire, add in the kaffir lime leaves and basil leaves.