- When should I start teaching my child, so that he will learn fastest and develop his brain to achieve his maximum ability?
- What should I teach my child, so that he'll be ahead of all other kids?
- How to teach my child to read, so that he will read as early as 2 or even before?
- How to help my child read faster, comprehend more, and remember easily and effortlessly, so that he'll be a brilliant student?
- How can I teach my child math so that he will love math and have fun learning it?
- How can I develop my child's creativity and problem solving skills, so that he will be able to invent new concepts and solve problems easily and effortlessly?
- How to train my child to be a leader?
- How to develop and improve my child's visual and auditory memory to the maximum?
- How to develop my child's coordination, so that he will excel and enjoy all kinds of sports?
- Left and right brain hemispheres, their functions, how to make sure my child develops his whole brain, and how to improve brain hemisphere connectivity?
- Children and money - how to train my child for financial success?
- How to help my child in school?
- How to motivate my child to apply himself and achieve the best results possible?
- How to strengthen my child's self confidence?
- When and why should I test my child's IQ?
- Up to date whole brain education that develops lightening speed calculations as well as visual memory and creativity?
"The Manual Your Child Should Have Come With:
How to Develop Your Child's Genius"
Esther Andrews, who went from being an inexperienced mother to became the principal of the "School for Gifted Education" in San Jose, California tells you how she did it.
Want to know her secret?
CLICK HERE AND GET HER BOOK TODAY!