My List of 12 Happy Moments
1. Holding a sleeping baby in my arms and gazing into it's cutie pie face.
2. When the kids play together without squabbling. Bonus when they actually help one another.
3. Hearing my kids say "I love your cookies Mommy" while gobbling down my burnt cookies.
4. I'm sure you will agree that sitting down to a scrumptious meal, especially with family or good friends makes the list of Happy Moments. It definitely makes mine. So below is my Chinese New Year happy moment. Yummy, yum, yum! Moms cookings is always best.
5. When my DH says "dear, take the day off at the spa and I will take care of the kids." Wait a minute. That hasn't happened before. Guess it was just a dream. But it would make a nice Happy Moment.
6. Digital scrapbooking is a hobby of mine. It's a Happy Moment when the scrap is all completed and it looks fantastic.
7. When my son wishes me "Good night biggest nen-nen mommy in the whole world." Eat your heart out Dolly Parton.
8. When I make a sale at my Children's Bookshop, or make money through affiliate marketing or through my blog. However the money comes, as long as it comes, it's a Happy Moment.
9. When a few of my friends commented "Hey, looks like you've lost weight." Thank you breastfeeding. You've given me a happy moment. But I gotta stop eating like a cow or else....
10. An empty laundry basket. This moment doesn't last long though.
11. Rain at night after a hot day.
12. When the kids are finally asleep and I get my precious time on the computer, blogging, checking mails and connecting with my online SAHP buddies :)