- Catch up on some scrapbooking.
- Sing more nursery rhymes to the baby.
- Experiment in the kitchen. I made chicken rendang for the first time.
- Do more house cleaning. I finally washed my curtains. Cleaned the fans today too.
- Write articles for submission later on. I wrote an article on golf (something I know about) so I didn't have to do much research on the internet for that.
- Exercise. Go for walks and play badminton with the kids in the evening.
- Read more books to the children.
- Take naps.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Internet Withdrawal Syndrome
Friday my internet got zapped by lightning. Only today did they get it up and running again. Meanwhile, I had to endure internet withdrawal symptoms. Like a smoker trying to quit, I had to find something to substitute my "loss". So, what can you do when you're disconnected from the internet world?
Labels: Scrapbook Layout