Friday, July 30, 2010

Where Do Missing Socks Go?

Has anybody solved the mystery of missing socks? When it comes to babies, it's usually the mittens and booties that go missing. It's baffling! You send two for washing and only one comes back.

Well, in my case, I might have figured out how it is happening. Take a look at this picture.

My tree is eating them up. Either that or someone is trying to grow socks in my garden.

Just look at how deep inside it was. It was not easy to see it. You can say I was even lucky to spot it. I don't know how many days my FIL has been watering it. Where are the other missing socks? Maybe the plant digested them already. Who knows?

What's your theory on missing socks?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't go without saying something. I would love to read your comments. BUT no junk comments please.