Thursday, December 23, 2010

Balloon Twisting To Keep Boredom Away

Wondering what Christmas present to give a 7 - 10 year old? How about a a bag of 100 Qualatex 260 balloons, a balloon Inflator and beginner's guide to twisting animal balloons.

My kids have been quite bored the last few weeks. Luckily I found a place where I could get a bag of 100 twisty balloons. With plenty of teachers on Youtube, twisting balloons have become a current hobby for the kids (and me).

So far we can twist flowers, dogs, rabbits, giraffes, swords, teddy bear, lion and basic helmets. We may not be professional balloon twisters but it is a fun skill to have. I know it will come in handy if we ever have parties. D1 wants to be a clown, twist balloons and earn money. Yea, my money minded kid. My mom took them to a kids party for orphanage children and he asked if the organizers will pay him to twist some balloons :) Clearly we had to explain it was good to give service and be charitable.

Well, if you have bored children at home, you might want to grab a bag of balloons. Don't have to be twisty balloons, the normal round ones will keep them entertained too. Leave it to the kids, they will figure out a way to play with them.

2 comments:

  1. So entrepreunial, your D1! Bagus! Let me take this opportunity to wish you and your family a wonderful, blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. it's amazing the stuff we can learn on youtube these days, aye? Where was youtube when I was in primary school and needed help with my pendidikan seni homework!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't go without saying something. I would love to read your comments. BUT no junk comments please.