Saturday, March 12, 2011

My Prayers Were Answered

Today I decided to work on our income tax.

I looked high and low for our 2010 Life Assurance Premium Statement because it is deductible. I thought I had kept it in the business expense document folder but it wasn't there. I figured it must be my very poor memory that I couldn't remember where I put those statements.

I checked and double checked all our drawers. I went up the attic to see if there were any more boxes with documents. I made DH go up the other attic too. I just couldn't remember where I put those statements and figured it was misplaced when moving house in November.

I said several silent prayers to Heavenly Father that I would find it.

Well, guess what??? I did find it. It came in the post.

How stupid of me. Of course I couldn't find them because the insurance company hadn't sent them yet. The insurance statements I remembered putting away in the folder were actually those of 2009, not 2010. So either my memory is too good or too lousy.

Anyway, I am at awed at how this small prayer was answered. Of all days for the statement to come in the post, it came today. It came at the very moment I was looking for it. Coincidence? Hmmm....

I don't know if you are the same way but if I can't find something that I need, it bugs me and bugs me until I find it. It's like I can't rest in peace. Anyway, I am grateful for Heavenly Father's tender mercies. It was a small matter but He helped me anyway.

I am thankful for all my blessings, big and small.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't go without saying something. I would love to read your comments. BUT no junk comments please.