Friday, January 06, 2012

Scrapbook Freebie

Usually the scrapbook freebies are posted on Thursdays. So, sorry for the delay this week. But it is available now and I hope you like it. Download it now because next week, it is going to be a different one.

Here's the preview to this week's scrapbook kit:

This kit includes 2 digital papers, 6 page elements and 2 quick pages.

You can get by clicking this link:

You may not think you can "scrapbook" - but with Quick Pages it is easy to just layer your photos behind the page, add a little journaling, and voila - ready for printing or saving for the web!

Although this freebie is courtesy of MyMemories, it is not a MyMemories Suite template. The elements and QuickPages are.png and the papers are .jpg format. You can use it with any software.

I use MyMemories Suite when I scrapbook. It is very easy to use. Version 3 was just launched. It is now better and has more features. You don't have to pay full price when you buy MyMemories Suite. Here's a discount code that will slash $10 off the price. Plus, you get another $10 gift certificate to buy stuff at their online store. Just copy and paste this code:
STMMMS86598

Here's where you can get the software:
MY MEMORIES SUITE: SOFTWARE FOR SCRAPBOOKING

I would like to see your scrapbooks. Do drop me a note here and let me know where I can see your work.

Hope to hear from you soon and happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't go without saying something. I would love to read your comments. BUT no junk comments please.