Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Titanic Lapbook

When I first read about lapbooks, I thought they were an interesting and fun way to learn, regardless of whether you are homeschooling or not.  However, I never got round to doing one with my kids.

Well, a few days ago my daughter decides to do one herself. I'm actually very happy that she took the initiative to do it herself. She told me that this year is the 100th Anniversary of the Titanic. She's educating me instead now :) So, here is the lap book she put together without any help from me.


She used a manila pocket folder and cut it so it can open up. You'll find resources for this Titanic lapbook here.

I believe she got the idea of doing Titanic from our little train ride the other day. While on the train, there was a little tv monitor and they showed the thriller for the Titanic movie. It just goes to show that children can be inspired from anything and anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't go without saying something. I would love to read your comments. BUT no junk comments please.