Saturday, December 15, 2012

7 Days Christmas Menu Planner - Day 5

Menu For Christmas: Day 5 (27th Dec)

LUNCH

DINNER

We have 2 more days of Christmas menu. Stay tuned.

Don't forget, you can get this menu planning resource pack for free. Just click the banner below.
Menu Planning Resource Pack

If you don't want to miss future postings, stay in touch through Google Friend Connect. You'll see the link on my side bar. OR click here to subscribe to my blog.

Here are the past days menu:
Christmas menu day 1
Christmas menu day 2
Christmas menu day 3
Christmas menu day 4

If you want me to send you the PDF for the whole 7 days Christmas menu, just email me at limailian [at] gmail [dot] com.

1 comment:

  1. This is interesting. Thanks for sharing. I need it for my Christmas dinner

    ReplyDelete

Don't go without saying something. I would love to read your comments. BUT no junk comments please.