Monday, December 17, 2012

7 Days Christmas Menu Planner - Day 7

Okay, so we're on our last menu for your Christmas week.

Menu For Christmas: Day 7 (29th Dec)

LUNCH


DINNER
  • Tacos. Give yourself a break and use a taco kit that includes shells, taco seasonings and taco sauce.
  • Don’t forget the shredded lettuce, tomatoes, cheese and sour cream.
  • For something a little extra, try this recipe for refried beans
You'll find the past days menu here:
Christmas menu day 1
Christmas menu day 2
Christmas menu day 3
Christmas menu day 4
Christmas menu day 5
Christmas menu day 6

Okay, and we're done with our menu for 7 days of Christmas. I hope you have enjoyed it and found it helpful. Don't forget to tweet and share on Facebook if you've liked it.

I would also love to hear what you think. Leave me a comment and tell me what you're cooking for Christmas.


If you don't want to miss it, stay in touch through Google Friend Connect. You'll see the link on my side bar. OR click here to subscribe to my blog.

If you want me to send you the PDF for the whole 7 days Christmas menu, just email me at limailian [at] gmail [dot] com.

WANT TO KNOW HOW YOU CAN SAVE TIME AND MONEY?
PLAN YOUR MEALS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't go without saying something. I would love to read your comments. BUT no junk comments please.