CHRISTMAS DAY MENULUNCH
- Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato (BLT) sandwiches. They're easy to make and you can pre-cook the bacon and chop up the lettuce and tomato ahead of time. Then, let everyone assemble their own sandwiches.
- Baby carrots with ranch dressing
- Ham. A cooked ham is such a simple thing to make. You can heat it up as is or mix some honey and Dijon mustard to make a delicious glaze.
- Roasted turkey breast. Just use a breast, if you don’t have a big crowd.
- Mashed potatoes, gravy and cranberry sauce.
- Stuffing…you can make it from scratch, but don’t stress yourself out too much. The boxed kind is usually a crowd pleaser.
- Broccoli cheese casserole. Here’s an absolutely delicious one.
- Ask your guests to bring a vegetable dish or check out this site for vegetable dish ideas.
You can purchase delicious premade desserts from the bakery to save time, or if you’re ambitious, try these ones.
Come by for tomorrow menu, Christmas Day 4
You'll find the past day menus here:
Christmas menu day 1
Christmas menu day 2
If you don't want to miss it, stay in touch through Google Friend Connect. You'll see the link on my side bar. OR click here to subscribe to my blog.
If you want me to send you the PDF for the whole 7 days Christmas menu, just email me at limailian [at] gmail [dot] com.
Here's an e-book that is most appropriate for the holiday season. Get it for free.