Friday, December 21, 2012

Inexpensive Christmas Gift for Friends

The last few years, my Christmas gifts have involved baking. Somehow, this year, I just didn't get bit by the baking bug. So I had to come up with something that was meaningful, personal and inexpensive. Yea, I've spent too much the last few weeks getting new clothes for the kids and splurging on a book sale.

Okay, so I finally got this idea to frame a scripture word art (since all my friends are from church). This is what I crafted on my MyMemories Suite software. By the way, it is a fantastic digital scrapbooking software BUT you can really create a lot of stuff with it, not just scrapbooks. You can do cards, CDs and a variety of crafts.

Okay, so here is my Christmas wordart.


I put that in a picture frame and whalla! ... A nice Christmas gift that didn't break my bank.

Copy and past my discount code to save money: STMMMS86598

1 comment:

  1. That is a really nice gift. I think your friend will love it.

    ReplyDelete

Don't go without saying something. I would love to read your comments. BUT no junk comments please.