Thursday, September 20, 2007

Nice Award

This nice award was presented to me by a nice person: Peridot&Sapphire. She says she is my silent reader. Thanks for not being silent this time. Heheheh.

So, what am I exactly awarded for?
The originator of the Nice Matters Award states that it is meant for “those that are just nice people, good blog friends, and those that inspire good feelings and inspiration! Those that care about others, that are there to lend support, or those that are just a positive influence in our blogging world!”

Wah, so nice to have people view my blog that way. That is certainly my goal anyway. So, to pass this on, I will have to nominate 7 people. I see many people already have this award. If you are awarded 2nd or 3rd time, nevermind-lah hor. Just means you are doubly and triply nice :)

1. Scribbles for My Angels
2. Jenn
3. Min
4. J@n!ce
5. Joy
6. Jean's Diary
7. Singapore Girl

Addition (24 September 2007)
I'm also giving this award to Ken because he so "nicely" hinted that he'd love to receive it one day. Those lovely pictures of you children curled up in bed do inspire me to curl up in mine :)

9 comments:

  1. Lian, thanks for remembering me all this while. I am very honoured.

    Thank you so much. You are such a kind person :)

    Janice Ng

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! An honour indeed :D So now I nominate 7 bloggers? I've not had time to read blogs lately. Hmm...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lian, thank you for awarding me this award. I am honoured :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lian!
    Thanks for giving me this award. What a pleasant surprise!

    Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a "Nice" thing! One day I hope I'm worthy! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi L--congratulations! Well deserved.

    btw--I just completed the Love tag.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Ken,
    Since you are nice enough to drop by my blog and leave a comment, I'll tag you too.

    TNP:
    Way to go in spreading the love.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks lian, for the nice surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet! I'm Nice!!!
    Thank you, thank you!

    I have to go tell everyone!
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Don't go without saying something. I would love to read your comments. BUT no junk comments please.