- Pulls down the books from the shelf. Like a magnet he is attracted to books. I guess I should be happy. But that happiness fizzles out when I have to tidy up the hurricane struck room. Anyway, his favourite are lift-the-flaps books.
- Open cupboards and drawers. He knows where daddy keeps his wallet.
- Loves the kitchen. Always trying to open my rice container. I let him feel the rice once and now he keeps going back for more. Also always reaching for the fridge magnets.
- As good as a vacuum cleaner. He can spot even the smallest of things on the floor.
- Tries to jump on the trampoline.
- On a constant lookout for the tv remote control.
- Ransack the koko and jie-jie's things in the playroom.
- Tries to 'kacau' his siblings when they are playing computer. He also wants to bang on the keyboard and play with the mouse.
- If the staircase gate is open, he will open-close, open-close it. Sometimes, he will climb to he first step, sit there and play with the gate. If the gate is closed, he will sometimes try to climb it.
He also is beginning to understand instructions. We've asked him a few times now to go pick up his handkerchief that's lying on the floor and give it to us. He actually did it.
Although a handful at times, he will melt your heart by giving you his cheeky smile. Anyway, I'm glad he takes a nap in the afternoon. And jie-jie has issued a warning at the bookshelf.