Friday, November 30, 2007

Need More Money

Okay, so here is another avenue to make money through your blog. Everybody say hi to bloggerwave. Truthfully, I don't do a whole lot of paid postings. Two reasons for that:

1. Want to maintain my niche topic. Don't like the idea of a 'chapalang' site.
2. Burn to many braincells thinking how to make a paid posting interesting.

BUT, I admit, it is nice to receive 'deposits' into my paypal account once in a while. How much you wanna earn depends on how much you are willing to put in. Me, I'm happy earning some chicken feed at the moment. What with my girl starting school next year, I'm glad I have a little money to draw out to buy all her school stuff. Thank you my little blog.

So, hopefully signing up with Bloggerwave can help grow my savings a little further. Then my kiddies can have a slightly fatter 'ang pow' for Chinese New Year next year.

4 comments:

  1. hi!
    u got tag!
    http://2handedoctopus.blogspot.com/2007/12/tag-5-things.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh... but I thot bloggerwave has problems with payment. I wrote for them once on my other blog, and they approved it. But suddenly the approved post was removed from my account and I wrote back to them to ask for assistance but they never got back. So, you just have to be careful with bloggerwave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandra,
    Okay thanks.

    Crazymommy,
    Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sigh, my blog has already became like rojak, am trying to keep it look good still.

    ReplyDelete

Don't go without saying something. I would love to read your comments. BUT no junk comments please.