Sunday, January 06, 2008

Candy Bouquet Business: A Work From Home Idea

I haven't been writing much on work-at-home topics but I came across this wonderful idea of starting a Candy Bouquet Business.

I think it is a very unique idea, different from flower bouquets. It not only looks good, but you can eat it too. I, for one, just love candy. There are two different kinds of candy bouquet:
  1. Candy mixed with flowers (either real or plastic)
  2. All candy
I have not come across this kind of bouquet in Malaysia. Well... maybe except for the Ferrero Rouche bouquet. Maybe some of you moms out there want to give this a try. You could make candy bouquets for Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Birthdays, Graduation, Weddings, Christmas, Hari Raya, Baby Gifts etc....

Here is an ebook to help you on your way to starting a Candy Bouquet Business.

180 page step-by-step Guide "How to Make Candy Bouquets for Fun and Profit"

If you are still wondering what in the world is a Candy Bouquet, just watch this commercial.




One of the challenges I see in this business is getting your children to not eat all the scrumptious candy and also not eating it yourself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't go without saying something. I would love to read your comments. BUT no junk comments please.