Thursday, October 07, 2010

Snail Racing

I was cooking in the kitchen day before yesterday when I heard D1 telling D2 to cheer "my one, my one, my one". So I got curious and went to see what all that was about. Apparently they were having a snail race.

Here are the participants of the race. As you can see, these are not the big brown snails you find in the garden. These are "water" snails. That's probably not what they are called but that's what I call them. We usually put them with the fishes.


The race has started. These snails are not as slow as you think.


Going in opposite directions. How to race lah like that?

Mamas Parenting Tip
  • Nature is a fun playground for kids; full of things to explore and play with.
  • Give kids time to play. It's good for their mind and soul.
  • There is joy in the simple things of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't go without saying something. I would love to read your comments. BUT no junk comments please.