Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Baby Sling For Free

This yellow baby sling is up for grabs. Who wants? Who wants? No, it is not just for teddy bears. It really is for babies. I don't know what's the brand (it's not written anywhere). It was passed down to me by a friend. I used it when I had my #2. I don't need it anymore. It's kinda small so more suitable for newborn - 6 months. All you need to do is be the first to tell me you want and pay for the postage.

I have another used baby sling but this one comes with a price - RM30 (excluding postage). Cheap isn't it? Brand is Infantino EuroRider. Click the link for more info and instructions on how to use it. Lazy to read, I've made 2 videos for your convenience. My daughter shot the video so once in a while, you might see part of my head chopped off :)

How To Put On The Infantino Baby Sling



How To Put Baby Into The Sling


Again, if you want this sling, please be the first to confirm that you want it. Postage will depend on how you want me to send it e.g. normal post or courier. I'll give you my bank account number to bank in the payment. So... who wants? who wants?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't go without saying something. I would love to read your comments. BUT no junk comments please.