That got me thinking, if I were to make a list of things young kids should be banned from, what would I write? Well, here are my thoughts.
Young kids should be banned from...
- eating junk food.
- having a facebook account until they finish school.
- having a PSP or whatever electronic gadget that warps them into another dimension.
- having a mobile handphone. And when they are old enough to have one, it shouldn't cost more than what mommy or daddy is having.
- watching cartoons the whole day.
- throwing tantrums.
- calling other people names and swearing.
- listening to music that teach bad values.
- blaming other people when they are in the wrong (applies to adults too).
- calling their mother fat.
- asking their mother to have another baby... and then changing their mind when the baby is born.
- sitting and tumbling on dirty floors.
- changing their clothes more than 2 times a day.
- using the mouse more than they do a pencil.
- spitting out food onto their mother's plate.
- wasting food.
- being lazy (this one is my daughter's suggestion).
- looking over their mother's shoulder when she is typing on the computer (and ranting about the kids).
- from eating the last bit of dessert. We all know mom deserves it right?
- fighting over where to sit in the car.
- jumping on the bed and climbing over house furniture.
- staying awake past 9:00pm.
So, first up, I'm tagging the following people: