NEST and STACK BUCKETS
Babies love to stack and sort. With this set, there are 9 different sized stackable buckets and 4 blocks that come in different shapes and colors. The largest bucket has a snap-on lid that allows babies to match up the shaped block to the bucket opening. The buckets can be put inside one another or stacked up to make a tower. And if your kid is anything like mine, eventually these buckets will be also used in the home kiddy pool during hot days.
More stack and nest toys:
- Spielstabil Nesting Stacker
- Infants can start with this: Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Little Super Star Classical Stacker
- This one has draining holes at the bottom of the cups. So not only for stacking, I would let my kids play in the tub with it too, especially when they were still babies. They loved to scoop the water and then see it drain out the bottom. Of course don't leave your kids in the tub unsupervised: green sprouts Stacking Cup Set
TAKE APART TOYS
Toddlers love to build things almost as much as they love to take them apart. To pique their interest and actually give them the opportunity to take something apart, without getting in trouble, these toys are perfect. Each set comes with the tools needed to do the job, which also promotes motor skills.
Here are some take apart toys your children will enjoy:
- This is the picture you see above: Tomy Constructables
- Battat Take Apart Airplane
- Small World Express CAT Take-Apart Dump Truck
LEGO AND MEGA BLOCKS
Lego and Mega Blocks your children will love:
VTECH MOBIGO 2 TOUCH LEARNING SYSTEM
The Vtech MobiGo is suited to kids up to age 8, but this is the perfect toy for kids who may still be too little to enjoy “real” video games. It can be controlled by the keypad or touch screen and the console is made to withstand drops. There are simple games like sorting animals and more difficult games like reading and math. This console uses cartridges and you can also download more games from the internet.