Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Paper Tulips For Your Wall





Recently, my church held a district conference for the Relief Society sisters. My branch was put in charge of decorating the hall and we were asked to put up tulips. Well, we ended up making paper tulips and this (the picture above) is how the walls ended up looking.

Some sisters commented that it felt like they had walked into a garden of tulips. It really turned out very nice indeed.

Anyway, at the end of the event, many of us took the tulips home (including me). So now they nicely decorate the walls of my children's room. They really do brighten the room.

The tulips are very easy to fold. You'll find the instructions here.

I know in the U.S. right now, the days are starting to get cold and winter will be setting in soon. When the days start to get dreary, maybe you could do this lovely craft with your kids to brighten up those winter days. If you live in a country where the sun shines the whole year, these paper tulips will look great in your kid's room anytime.

So, what do you think? Will your kids love this craft?

3 comments:

  1. Would you please post more, i find your postings very educational and helpful and i miss being able to read them. It has also been 19 days since your last post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anonymous. Wish I knew your name. Sorry for the lack of posts. Been a bit busy but with your motivation, I will get cracking again. :)

      Delete
  2. Hey, my names Colleen Cosens. All the Anonymous you've gotten have been from me in the past couple of months. And i have enjoyed having the pleasure of reading your blog, thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete

Don't go without saying something. I would love to read your comments. BUT no junk comments please.