Friday, December 05, 2008

Clearance Sale!

There's a CLEARANCE SALE!
Where? Where?
At my bookshop-lah.

You see, I've decided to take a different direction with my Value Bookshop. So, no more selling children's books after this. I've marked down the books tremendously. This is the best time for you to stock up your home children's library. Really CHEAP! Oh, there are some parenting books as well. Not many, but they are there.

I realized I still have some books that I failed to post online. I'm currently working on getting that up. I'll be busy with this so you might see me MIA here for a while.

Please drop by and grab all these fun children's books before they are gone. Don't jusy buy toys for your children. Books are better investments.

Please help me spread the word to fellow parents. I'm trying to clear the books by the end of the year so act fast.

Mucho Gracias!
Click here to zap over to the CLEARANCE SALE now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't go without saying something. I would love to read your comments. BUT no junk comments please.