Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Trying To Regain My Youthful Look

When it comes to my DH and me, there are no surprises opening Christmas gifts. I know he would rather some techy gadget and I'm no good in buying those stuff. So he selects what he wants and I wrap it. This year, his Christmas gift was a wireless mouse. Likewise, I tell him what I want so we don't waste money on "unwanted" stuff. I usually don't indulge on beauty products but a once-a-year-purchase is okay. So, this year we got me a "Cellular Youth Creator". Let's see in a few weeks time if I am looking more youthful. Hahahah.

You know, when I was playing golf, I never did bother much about skin care. Of course, that was a big mistake. If you have children, I hope you make an effort to teach them about proper skin care e.g. applying sunblock, how to wash properly, foods that nourish the skin etc.... Especially during the teenage years when they are prone to pimples and acne. Don't be like me, wait until I get closer to the "wrinkly age" and then try to "regenerate" my youth :)

Mamas Skincare Tip:
  • When out shopping for a cream, make sure you read what ingredients are being used. Don't just get caught up by hyped-up advertising. Do a little research on skin care product reviews. This product I bought has Hyaluronic acid which is a needed ingredient to fight sagging and wrinkles. Other ingredients to look out for are Acetyl Hexapeptide-3 (Argireline), Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-3 (Matrixyl) and Retinol.
So, mind to share some of your beauty secrets?

1 comment:

Don't go without saying something. I would love to read your comments. BUT no junk comments please.