What you need and how to do it:
- Flower paper - Well, they told me that's what it's called. It makes the red, white and green circle part. You first have to un-twine it and open it up. Looks like crepe paper but tougher and thicker. Maybe one day I'll get a picture for you. Anyway, you should have 3 different strips of this flower paper (one red, one white, one green). Leave about 2 inches at the top, and start to braid it (you know like braiding someone's hair). You might need someone to hold it for you. Leave about 2 inches at the bottom too. Shape the "braid" into a circle and cross (X) the ends. Use a twisty tie thingy to tie the two ends together.
- Beaded string. We used a silver and gold beaded string. With a glue gun, hot glue one end to the bottom of the wreath and just twist it round and round the wreath. Hot glue again when you're done.
- Cut 5 pine needle branches (I'm sorry if I'm using all the wrong terms here. Hehe). Of course here we are using artificial pine branches. The length would depend on how big your wreath is. Use your better judgement. Hot glue one branch on top of the other. Make it so the 5 branches look like a fan.
- Hot glue 3 ornament balls.
- Then hot glue the ribbon to the bottom of the wreath.