Wednesday, July 22, 2009

HugaMonkey Baby Sling Review

Do you practice baby wearing? Then you'll want to know about HugaMonkey baby sling. It's a sling that looks like a tube that conforms to your body. It is easy to put on when you want to carry your baby around. It requires no folding and doesn't use rings, buckles or tons of fabric. You won't have to worry about slipping too.

The fabric is made from 100% Kona cotton. It is a breathable, durable and soft natural fabric. In other words, it's very lightweight and comfortable. They also have baby slings made from natural organic cotton (60% organic cotton and 40% organic bamboo).
The designs are simple and the colors easy to match with your wardrobe. You can use these slings on your newborns up until they are 3 years old or 30 pounds.


How To Use It
?
You can wear baby several ways with the Hugamonkey baby sling:

  • Tummy to tummy carry. Baby is sitting and facing you.
  • Back hip sit carry.
  • Hip sit carry
  • Kangaroo carry. Baby is sitting and facing outwards.
  • Traditional lying down carry. Great for newborns.
Watch these videos for a better idea on how simple it is to use it:

How to put on the sling



Traditional lying down carry


How Well Does It Work?
Looking around the web, I found some testimonials by users of HugaMonkey baby slings. These people are not being compensated for their views. You can be sure they are being honest in what they are saying.

I have a hugaMonkey sling and it works great. Mine is the lightweight version for hot weather. It is a basic pouch, the fabric I have does not have stretch. Make sure you get it in the right size or it won't be secure for your newborn. Mine is a bit big, but it will work better when my LO is heavier.
(Excerpt from a comment at community.babycenter.com)


What I was looking for! I can wear it without spending hours trying to fold it. No loops or buckles to mess with. Very prompt courteous service when I had an ordering question. Recommended highly!
(Excerpt from a comment at www.affordablebabyorganics.com)


Love the sling, it was just a little too big. I worked with Carrie to determine if it was too big or not. My sling has been washed and tried on and she still said its no problem to exchange. Wonderful company. I would recommend you to any of my friends that is considering buying a sling. Thanks!
(Review submitted at hugamonkey.com)


I own a traditional sling and a Maclaren carrier. The Hugamonkey is much more comfortable. You almost feel pregnant again because the baby is so close to you. My daughter loves to be in it and almost instantly goes to sleep. I really wish I had this for my first child so I could have used it for all of them, especially my colicky son. The crazy thing is it cost me less than what I had, was shipped free to my door, is much cuter and so much better. I'm loving the Hugamonkey!!
(Review submitted at hugamonkey.com)
I was looking to find a negative review and came across only one at amazon.com. Her complain was she didn't get the right size. But from other users feedback, there is no problem if you order the wrong size. You can send it back for an exchange and the customer service is very prompt and good.

MY VERDICT
This is one baby sling I would like to get. Some of the things I look for when it comes to baby slings are:

  • Easy to use.
  • Doesn't hurt my shoulder or back
  • Easy to pack in a bag
  • Not bulky
  • Baby is comfortable
  • Affordable
Looks like HugaMonkey baby sling meets all those criterias.

PRODUCT OPTIONS:
The sling comes in 5 sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL
They have a size chart, so do check that out to get the right size.

CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR HUGAMONKEY BABY SLING TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't go without saying something. I would love to read your comments. BUT no junk comments please.