FTC new rules. By the way, if you still don't know what the new rules are on writing product reviews, you better update yourself quick.)
What's So Great About Dove's Nutrium Moisture Body Wash?
They claim that this new body wash retains your skin's moisture better than other brands. Dove's Nutrium Moisture can penetrate deep into your skin's layers whereas the moisturizers in other body wash only sits on top of your skin. No need for me to explain so much. You can just watch the video below to see how it works.
What do I think about it?
- The body wash is very thick. It doesn't just flow out. It feels like a cream. Doesn't get very foamy. However, it does clean the skin. I don't like how some moisturizing body wash leave your skin feeling oily. This Dove's body wash doesn't.
- Does my skin feel moisturized? I don't really know. It's definitely not a "WOW, what a difference" experience. I don't think it works overnight too. If the body wash really does moisturize my skin 10 layers deep, I'm sure the results will show eventually. But I don't think it'll put me on any cover magazine :P
- I like the Gentle Exfoliating the best. You can feel the little beads scrubbing your body. Some people may not like the harsh feeling but I like the idea of scrubbing away dirt and dead cells. My son doesn't like it though. He says it tickles his stomach. Hahaha.
- The scent is very mild. In fact, the one that says "Sensitive Skin" has no scent. Definitely not for girls who like to leave a trail of sweet smell for guys to follow. You'll have to use that delicious soft skin to lure them instead :)
- I don't think guys care much about moisturizing their skin while bathing. This body wash definitely appeals more to women. And don't bother asking your husband if your skin feels softer. He probably won't know the difference. Or maybe it's just my husband. Hahaha.