Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Painting Pumpkins For Halloween

Happy Halloween to everyone! Too bad we don't really celebrate it over here in Malaysia. I know my kids would love to dress up and collect a mountain of candy (much to me and my husband's dismay).

I can just imagine the excitement and fun our American friends are having this Halloween season. There are many Halloween activities children can do. Pumpkin carving is a traditional activity but it can be quite dangerous with the knife. Definitely not very suitable for young children. I read about a more kid-friendly option - Pumpkin Painting.

The video below shows how easy it is to paint a pumpkin face.


Painting pumpkin faces looks like a lot of fun. If you're having a kids Halloween party, this would be a good activity. Or if you have very bored children at home driving you nuts, give them some pumpkins and let them be creative. Also a perfect activity for children playgroups. Put a whole bunch of pumpkin faces out in your garden and I'm sure you'll get a lot of lovely compliments from your neighbors.

Click here to discover the easy way to painting pumpkins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't go without saying something. I would love to read your comments. BUT no junk comments please.