I don't know what to call it yet. Basically it is satay sauce stir fried with fried tofu and long beans. Thankfully, it turned out to be quite delicious. So, if you want to try, here is the recipe.
TOFU IN SATAY SAUCE
- Egg tauhu (Cut to a squarish shape. As square as you can.)
- Tau Kua (Cut into squares.)
- Long beans
- Garlic (minced)
- Soy sauce
- Satay peanut sauce
- 1 Egg (break into a bowl)
- Wheat flour and rice flour (Around 70% wheat flour and 30% rice flour)
- Dip the tauhu in the egg, then coat with the flour mixture.
- Deep fry in oil, then put aside.
- Saute the minced garlic until almost turning brown, throw in the cut long beans.
- Add some soy sauce for taste.
- When long beans are cooked, add the tauhu back into the wok.
- Pour in the leftover satay sauce.
Okay, so what do you do with your leftover satay sauce?