Saturday, November 19, 2011

A Proud Moment

I gave up my days of competing for medals and trophies. However, that doesn't mean my proud moments are over. Here is my latest proud moment:
My children have medals and trophies for me to enjoy too. The 2 kids did well in their final examinations.
K1 took 1st place in class and in the overall standard. Also took top marks in English, "Kajian Tempatan" and moral studies.
D1 took second place in class and in the overall standard. Actually, he tied for 1st place but his friend did better in the mid-term. So, they awarded the first place to his friend. D1 took top marks in Maths and Science.

Of course academic achievements are not the only thing to be proud of. Character is important too.

Well, I'm not one to brag but this is a proud moment. Keep up the good work kids.

2 comments:

  1. Good job to K1 and D1. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to both your children, Lian! Medals and trophies are not only for students, but for parents as well, because of the efforts all parties pour in :)

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Don't go without saying something. I would love to read your comments. BUT no junk comments please.