Thursday, June 14, 2007

Travelling Europe

Here is another blog entry about travelling. Many people I know love to travel around Europe. I remember uni friends who would save up money to backpack Europe during summer vacations or after graduation. My golf travels only took me to Europe once. I was priviledged to visit Belgium. It was a really good experience for me and I realized why some people are drawn to that part of the world (including my father). The buildings, the landscape (I got to visit a castle), the streets, the culture... just the whole feel of the place is so rich.

Anyway, if you are planning to visit Europe, you can go to Easytobook.com to make hotel reservations. Actually, do that only if you are visiting Amsterdam, Barcelona or Rome. They've listed 298 Amsterdam hotels, 580 Barcelona hotels and 752 Rome hotels. They offer hotel discounts up to 75% and NO booking fee.

Well, here's hoping I get to resume my travelling one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't go without saying something. I would love to read your comments. BUT no junk comments please.