Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Do You Think Of Death?

Do you have grim, morbid moments? I do. When I was little, I remember waking up one night crying because I dreamed my mother died. My daughter has had a dream like that too. She dreamed I died and she woke up crying. Sometimes, I would ponder... what would happen if my husband died or if I were to lose one of my children. I wonder if I would be able to bear the pain? My parents are getting older everyday. I know one day in the near future, I will have to see them go. Can we ever be ready to handle death?

A friend of mine passed away a few days ago. Earlier in the year, a friend's sister lost her son. I cannot fathom the grief the family is going through. Are there any words that can bring comfort?

Easter is just around the corner and reminds us that Christ has overcome the bands of death for us. We will all be resurrected. There is the hope that families can be together forever. HOWEVER, we will still feel the emotions of losing a loved one.

During those days of mourning, I would think hiring a professional like Funeral Agent is important. I know I will be too devastated to even think how to plan a funeral. It will definitely be helpful if someone else could handle stuff like transporting deceased , paperwork and funeral services. All these things needs to be done competently and with compassion. The last thing you need is more stress.

I pray I will have the strength to face such trial when the time comes. May we all find peace and joy this Easter season.
"I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:"
(John 11:25)

*Brought to you by your friends at funeralagent.com

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you really need a good guide to be the best parents then you need visit netparents to learn more

    ReplyDelete

Don't go without saying something. I would love to read your comments. BUT no junk comments please.