Friday, March 12, 2010

What Would Your Custom T-Shirt Say?

I love this baby onesie that says "bad hair day". It's really perfect for babyK as she really does have some bad hair days. I have another one that says "I love Daddy". Obviously I bought that to "polish daddy's shoes"; motivation for him to take care of her more often so I can have some free time. Heheheh.

So anyway, I was thinking, if you had to write something on your T-shirt, what would it say?

I was looking at some Cafepress custom t-shirts and saw some that might suit me. There's one that says "I'm not bossy. I just know what you should be doing." And I'm sure my daughter would reply with the T-shirt that says " All I hear is blah, blah, blah, blah, blah..." :)

There are some food t-shirts as well. There's a cute one that says "Cereal Killer". DH would probably wear the one that says "Got Chili?" He can really eat spicy stuff. As for me, I would definitely wear the one that says "Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first." Some days I would need a shirt that says "What to cook?" If you're a mom who cooks everyday, you'll know what I mean. Sometimes you just want to get away from cooking the same ol' stuff. That's when websites like the Food Network comes in handy.

Other sayings that should be on my T-shirts:
  • Go to sleep
  • No, you can't use the computer
  • They're not my children. I'm just babysitting
  • I make milk. What's your super power.
  • I'm not nagging. I'm just reminding.
  • I'm baby food.
So, what would your T-shirt say?


Brought to you by your friends at cafepress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't go without saying something. I would love to read your comments. BUT no junk comments please.