Thursday, November 25, 2010

How To Easily Scrapbook Your Memories

It's almost the end of the year. I'm sure you've taken tons of photos and they are all lying in your harddisk. I know mine are. BabyK has already passed her 1 year birthday. I plan to do a special scrapbook of her first year. I also plan to do a family scrapbook for the year 2010. I did that for the year 2009 and printed it into a photobook.


If you want to record your memories but you've never done digital scrapbooking before, don't think that it is very difficult. It can be very simple if you use the right scrapbooking software. There are templates, backgrounds and embellishments that you can easily manipulate with just a few clicks here and there. You can create scrapbook pages within minutes. Well... how long you take to design a page really depends on how fast you can make up your mind. Like for me I sometimes take a while because I can't decide which embellishment to use or where is the perfect place to put it. Then I also take my time to carefully craft out the journaling. The problem is I always have too much to say about the memory :)

Anyway, I like to use My Memories Suite Version 2! You don't need a lot of time to learn how to use the software. You can create beautiful layouts with this software. If you need scrapbooking ideas, just google and you'll find plenty.

Happy Holidays and have fun digital scrapbooking. Let me warn you that it can get quite addictive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't go without saying something. I would love to read your comments. BUT no junk comments please.