I also got the kids to help. Giving them something to do keeps them out of trouble for a while :p
This was really yummy. Fattening, not healthy but sure yummy. Here is the recipe:
- 18 Oreos. Crushed it with a blender
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2 blockes of 250g cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 (14 oz) can condensed milk
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- Juice from 1 1/2 lemon
- Mix in the butter with the crushed Oreos. Press into a 9 inch spring-form pan.
- Cream together the softened cream cheese with the 2 eggs and condensed milk.
- Add in the vanilla and lemon juice.
- Sprinkle more crushed Oreos on top of the batter or put broken Oreo pieces. That's up to you.
- Bake 30-45 minutes at about 220 degrees Fahrenheit. Watch the cake so it doesn't over bake. You don't want it to crack at the top.
- Take it out of the oven and let it cool before putting in the refrigerator to chill.