- Raising Olives shares her recipe for salt dough. Give your child a chance to enjoy some molding, sculpting and painting.
- Make paper plate sunflowers to brighten up your home. Davinie shares how she does it with her girl.
- Cute turkeys made out of pinecones from FamilyFun. There's even a video to show you how to do it.
- Another turkey craft: A Thanksgiving turkey by Crafts-For-All-Seasons. This one will look great as a centrepiece for your Thanksgiving table. There are step-by-step instructions and pictures too.
- Little Gobbler by Woman's Day. It's decorating a paper cup to look like a turkey. But more than that, you can fill the cup later with treats like popcorn. Yummm... I'm sure the kids will like that.
- Okay, enough of turkeys? How about a fingerprint fall tree craft? Really, really easy to do. Have a look at All Kids Network.
Have fun crafting.