Wednesday, November 03, 2010

83 Cents For One Issue Of Real Simple Magazine

I love to read magazines. Since life became hectic with little children, I only have a little time here and there to enjoy my reading. Magazines fit my reading time perfectly (reading time is usually in the bathroom).

Anyway, I just got word that Real Simple Magazine has a limited offer of 12 issues (1 year) for only USD10.00. That's a fantastic deal and you'll save lots of money since the publisher direct price is USD23.88. The offer ends November 8th, 2010 or while supplies last.

$0.83 for one issue. You gotta agree that is super cheap.

If you like great deals, this is one of them. Take up the offer before it ends.







Real Simple

From the publishers of People, Health and Cooking Light. Real Simple is the new magazine for the way you want to live today. You'll find actionable solutions to streamline the way you manage your life. Systems for reducing clutter, saving time, and reducing stress.




Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't go without saying something. I would love to read your comments. BUT no junk comments please.