Wednesday, February 01, 2012

You Can Reduce the Risk Of SIDS

My heart goes out to this mother who lost her baby to SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome). I could feel my heart break as I heard her sobs as she talked.  In this video, she is campaigning to raise awareness about the problem. If you're going to be a mother, a new mother or old mother, give your ear for a few minutes and listen to how you can reduce the risk of SIDS.



p.s. If you didn't know, there are baby monitors for SIDS. They alert you when baby stops breathing.

1 comment:

  1. It is always sad to lose a loved one. I am named after a cousin of mine who died during birth. The doctor paid for all of my aunt's hospital bills :) it's great knowing there are good people out there. For example, pop a lock has free service when there is a child locked in a car.
    http://www.popalock.com/emergency_door_unlocking.php

    thanks for the video

    ReplyDelete

Don't go without saying something. I would love to read your comments. BUT no junk comments please.