- He is constantly exploring every corner and everything in the house and using his mouth to do so. Sigh! After three kids, I've given up trying to sterialize everything. I'm just banging on him developing a super strong immune system.
- He has already taken his first few steps. He would walk about 2-3 tiny steps than crash down on his butt.
- He does a lot of cruising. Watch this video when his cousin came to visit. The two of them couldn't sit on the horse together. So, baby decided himself that he would rather push from behind. Seriously, it was his idea. We all were very tickled by the whole thing because, of the two, he is the younger (but bigger). Hahahah.
- Another thing Danic can do now – clap hands (or is he signing for ‘more’). Also when we sing “If you’re happy and you know it”, he will do the clap hand and hooray (lift both hands up).
- He is also saying “pa pa pa”, “ka ka ka” and “ke ke ke”. It seems like he calls his siblings “ka ka”. Occasionally he will yell "mamamama" when he desperately wants me. But he won’t say it if you ask him to.
- He now has 4 teeth. Two upper and two lower. Watch out for him coz’ he is a biter. Ouch!
- Besides chewing on books, he has now advanced to trying to open the books, turn the pages and lift the flaps. Way to go boy!
- He has decided he doesn't like the pacifier. He would pull it out of his mouth, throw it away and scold you at the same time. So, guess I'm one of the lucky ones who don't have to crack my head on how to wean her baby off a pacifier.
What do you get when you put two babies together in a cot?
One bites everything and the other throws everything out. Sigh!