Friday, July 04, 2008

Free Baking Workshop Update

I got a call last night telling me that I'M IN!!!! Yes, they selected me and so I'm off this Saturday to the wonderful world of baking. I'm so excited. Thank you judge(s). Does this mean I owe you a golf lesson? Hahahahah.

In case you don't know what this Free Baking Workshop is about, check back at this posting:
FREE BAKING WORKSHOP

I'm gonna be learning how to make:
  • Sweet buns (with red bean, tuna and hot dog fillings)
  • Moist chocolate cake
  • Chocolate fudge &
  • Chocolate chip walnut cookies

5 comments:

  1. i also got in le...i'll see you there then!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. break a leg & don't forget to enjoy yourself. share with us some pictures & recipe if possible ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats! enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm claiming my free golfing lessons! heh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol jabishah you want him to break a leg ? lol anyway , do post your pictures .

    ReplyDelete

Don't go without saying something. I would love to read your comments. BUT no junk comments please.