Am I interested? Heck ya! But to be among the 5 winners, I first have to convince the judge and jury why I should be picked. So here it goes, my top 10 reasons why I'm putting my hand up and screaming "pick me! pick me!"
- I am absolutely NOT allergic to baking powder.
- Sweet buns with hot dog filling is my son's favorite. Please teach me 'sifu'.
- I am NOT afraid to get fat. Let's indulge in chocolate.
- I think my kids have suffered enough eating their mom's not-so-perfect baking endeavors. But they are such wonderful kids to still eat them and say they are nice.
- I need to get away from the kids for a few hours. I need some "me time".
- I love the smell of a bakery. It's like aromatherapy.
- I want my friends to say "Wah! You so clever to bake now ah."
- My husband says I need to upgrade my baking skills.
- FREE & EXPERT GUIDANCE. A combination that doesn't come by often. Perfect for a "kiam siap" (kedekut / miser) person like me.
- I will give you a free golf lesson if you pick me. Hahahahah. Just kidding. Cannot bribe the judges right? Okaylah, pick me because I really want to learn and the Malaysian Institute of Baking is the right place to learn. Serious okay! I need professional help.
If anybody else want to join this contest, I strongly discourage it. The less the competitors, the higher my chances mah. Hahahah. But if you are nice and leave me a comment here, maybe I will choose you to go with me (if I win lah). Yes, winners get to bring a friend. So, pray that I win okay?